Conwin is the Fuhrende System
Why Choose KnowAll?
The other main reason
KnowAll from HeroThemes is the ultimate Knowledge Base theme for WordPress. It comes pre-packaged with all the tools to setup and manage a successful support center. Reduce support tickets and have happier Customers
KnowAll is developed by HeroThemes, the number #1 knowledge base theme and plugin developers for WordPress. HeroThemes products are trusted by thousands of customers worldwide, thanks to dedicated one-to-one support and focused design.
Heroic Knowledge Base is packaged with KnowAll, it is the ultimate Knowledge Base plugin for WordPress. Offering some amazing knowledge base functionality, including analytics, knowledge base tools and dedicated widgets.
Purposeful Knowledge Base Design
Double Container issue
- When a user adds an order directly into conwin this can cause an issue with a container being displayed duplicate for the duration of the order.
- If an order is added to conwin but the container does not exactly match one of the containers in our system then a duplicate is made.
- Every night at 1200 Uhr a container sync operation runs between Conwin and our system to remove duplicate containers.
- Container in Conwin not in ours > Container created in our system.
- Container in our system but not in Conwin > Archived in our system.
- e.g., Give example of 30m3 and 32m3 container.
When invoices created in Conwin these are automatically uploaded to our system.
- The statistics shows all the information in our system
- This is almost live (There is a 15 minute delay due to how the statistics are computed)
There is a fallback system that calculates the weight (or potential weight of the order) if this is not attached to the order:
- Weight on order
- Weight on invoice
- Volume on invoice (Auto converted using data from XXXX)
- If they want to change a user email or name in Conwin. What happens in ours?
- If they want to add additional users should they just do that in our system?
- What happens with order add in PRX. Is this also picked up from Conwin?
- We checked this and it worked. Should this work for all orders? Anything we should bear in mind here?